- Excessive barking or howling
- Jumping up at people
- Not coming when called
- Not being house-trained
- Pulling on the lead
- Aggression towards people
- Aggression towards other dogs
- Fearful of people
- Fearful of other dogs
- Inability to be alone, presenting in barking/howling, destructive behavior or house-soiling
When such or another behavioral problem occurs, LuckyDogs’ certified dog-behaviorist can help you solving this problem by offering a behavior modification therapy specially designed for your animal. The behavior modification therapy will go as follows:
- The initial consultation. Our dog behaviorist will ask extensively about the dog’s behavior and all relevant issues such as its (medical) history, present living condition, behavior towards its owners and/or care-takers and towards other dogs and animals.
- The diagnosis and advice. Our dog behaviorist explains how the undesired behavior has developed and advices on how to divert this into a manageable one. As to support the behavior modification therapy Bach Flowers Remedies may be prescribed.
- Follow-up session(s). In case the need arises, follow up sessions can be provided for some more personal guidance from our dog behaviorist.
N.B. Behavior modification of the pet animal can ONLY be successful with the full involvement of the owner(s). You would like to make an appointment or require more information? Please, click on contact for details or call: 08 999 78 146